On Thursday and Friday, RTE Round Table event is taking place in Tallinn, where participants introduce the newest RTE projects in the sector and discuss the future of real-time economy system in the Baltics and Europe. Round table is organised by Estonian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications.
A hundred years of
the Republic of Estonia!
Read more »
A project to reduce the
Read more »
Introduction of the Ministry
The objectives of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications is to create overall conditions for the growth of the competitiveness of the Estonian economy and its balanced and vital development through the drafting and implementing Estonian economic policy and evaluating its outcomes.
Relevant Strategic Documents
- Cyber Security Strategy for 2014–2017
- Estonian Entrepreneurship Growth Strategy 2014–2020
- Digital Agenda 2020 for Estonia
- Made in Estonia 3.0
- National Development Plan of the Energy Sector Until 2030
- National Tourism Development Plan 2014–2020
- Transport Sector Development Plant 2014-2020
- Work in Estonia Development Plan 2015-2016
An Estonian Investment and Trade Agency website, offering a wide range of services, information and advice for companies interested in investing in Estonia.
An Estonian Investment and Trade Agency website which aims to bring Estonian exporters in contact with potential tranding partners.
Offers well organised, customer friendly and high quality tourism
information to both internal tourists and foreign visitors.